Additional Financial Resources
From building emergency savings, to creating a budget, to being confident in your investing decisions, we want to help you feel more in control of your finances today—and your financial plan for tomorrow.
Complimentary 1:1 with a Fidelity Advisor
For personalized guidance, register for a complimentary financial one-on-one consultation or schedule a phone-based financial well-being review with a licensed Fidelity representative. During the conversation, you can discuss how to include other resources in your retirement plan. Sign up today by calling the Northrop Grumman Benefits Center 800-894-4194, scan the code or register on NetBenefits.
Complimentary Self-Guided Wellness Check Up
Take the Financial wellness checkup survey to find out your personal financial wellness score.
What is Financial Wellness? It’s two things:
- Feeling good about your financial situation and
- Knowing what to do next with your money. No matter where you are on the financial spectrum today, Fidelity can help you achieve financial wellness.
The Financial Wellness Check-up tool offers a score across four key categories (budgeting, debt management, savings, protection) so you know exactly where you stand financially at any given point in time and has suggested next steps to make it easy to take action towards your goals.
Fidelity® Personalized Planning & Advice (additional fees apply)
Employees have access to the managed account service through Fidelity. This optional service provides a fee-based professional investment management alternative for your Northrop Grumman Savings Plan (NGSP).
A team of Fidelity professionals will:
- Create a plan, put the plan into action, and track your progress against your stated goals. With ongoing management of your investments, Fidelity will support you as your life and your financial situation evolve.
- Propose an allocation mix considering your full financial picture, and regularly rebalance for you.
- Proactively evaluate your account and regularly keep you informed.
For more information, call the Planning and Guidance center at 800-894-4194 or click here.
Fidelity also has a wealth of online retirement planning tools and resources available at no cost to Northrop Grumman employees. For more information, log into your NetBenefits account.
Fidelity® Personalized Planning & Advice at Work is a service of Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC and Strategic Advisers LLC. Both are registered investment advisers, are Fidelity Investments companies and may be referred to as "Fidelity," "we," or "our" within. For more information, refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Program. When used herein, Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice refers exclusively to Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice at Work. This service provides advisory services for a fee.
ComPsychGuidanceResources, Financial Consultation
Receive a personalized, expert legal and/or financial consultation at no cost for 30-minutes per topic, per year.
NGCare can provide Legal guidance and Financial Resources through ComPsych. Speak with Work/Life Solutions attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues including divorce, adoption, family law wills, trusts and more.
Call: 800.982.8161 TTY: 800.697.0353 Your toll-free number gives you direct, 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultantSM, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources.
Employees can access GuidanceResources® directly or from the company website US NGC Company Home Page by clicking on the tools bar, then NGCare Family members can log on from a computer or mobile device online at guidanceresources.com (requires creating a username/password and using the Web ID: NGCare)
Northrop Grumman has chosen to partner with experts from Fidelity to help bring financial education to employees. You can find information on a wide variety of topics – including establishing a budget and emergency fund, finding savings and investment guidance resources, planning for college expenses or student loans, building retirement income, reviewing Social Security benefits and more.
Fidelity Wealth Webinar Wednesday
- Understanding Roth Contributions in your Northrop Grumman Savings Plan (on-demand video)
- Investing for Beginners (on-demand video)
- Discover the Potential of Your HSA (on-demand video)
- Navigating Market Volatility (on-demand video)
- Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement Strategy
- Make the Most of Your Northrop Grumman Savings Plan (slides)
- Retirement Basics (slides)
The NetBenefits Library has forms, tools, and articles that can help you make smarter choices about your benefits and your money.
Visit the e-Learning catalog. On-demand modules are available virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union (NGFCU) is a financial institution that serves Northrop Grumman employees and retirees. NGFCU provides a variety of financial products and services to meet your needs, including:
- Online and mobile banking
- Financial management and investment services
- Home, auto and other loans
- Student loan refinancing