|Northrop Grumman Savings Plan
The Northrop Grumman Savings Plan has new withdrawal and loan options for those impacted by COVID-19. Click here for more information.
Virtual events on money matters in the time of COVID-19
Fidelity offers educational opportunities that cover everything from getting your financial life in order, building a contingency plan to help ease financial impact, and ways to take advantage of a down market.
Financial and Legal Counseling through NGCare (EAP and Work/Life Solutions)
- Register for Fidelity's webinars "Navigating Market Volatility" and "Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses" on Fidelity NetBenefits. Both webinars are available through the end of the year.
- Participate in a "Women Talk Money" conversation where you can get your top money questions answered. While the conversations may be geared toward women, anyone can attend and benefit from these discussions. Live events will be available here every Wednesday at 12pm ET.
The EAP offers free telephonic consultations of up to 30 minutes with a CPA, financial planner, budget specialist or licensed securities broker on a variety of topics.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- You have more time to use your 2020 health care and/or dependent day care flexible spending account (FSA), and the ability to make changes to your 2021 FSA elections. Read more.
- Over-the-counter drugs (with or without a prescription) can be paid for with Health Care FSA funds, retroactive to Jan. 1, 2020. Contact HealthEquity, the FSA administrator, for more information.
Over-the-counter drugs (with or without a prescription) can be paid for with HSA funds. Contact Fidelity if you have a Fidelity HSA
Fidelity offers resources and information addressing market volatility and COVID-19. Log on to NetBenefits to learn more.
|Telemedicine Services - stay safe and access care from your phone.
- With LiveHealth Online®, *co-pays are $10 (reduced from $59) per visit for Anthem members. Telemedicine services will not be subject to the deductible. Members can access LiveHealth Online at livehealthonline.com or via the LiveHealth Online mobile app 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Kaiser members can use the Kaiser telephone and video visits at https://www.kp.org.
- Cigna Global members can use Global Telehealth through the Global Wellbeing App.
Anthem members may call the 24/7 NurseLine
at 866-800-8780 to speak with a registered nurse about their health concerns.
COVID-19 Testing is covered by all Northrop Grumman medical plans at no cost to covered members.
is waiving charges for home delivery of all prescriptions.
Engage - Daily Well-being Activities & Healthy Tips
Sync your activity devices and log steps, eating and sleeping patterns to earn points and enter for prizes. Available on the web
or via the Engage Well-being app.
Bright Horizons Family Support
Need help with locating caregivers or summer camp? Keeping college dreams on track? Interested in a free trial of homework/tutoring help? Maintaining special needs support? Easing concerns about elder care? Understanding current back-up care options available? Learn more about what Bright Horizons offers.
- Can help you navigate the stresses of change in work routines, family adjustments or financial changes.
- Employees and eligible family members are automatically eligible for eight counseling/coaching sessions per year, regardless of benefits coverage, at no charge to the employees. For additional information, contact NGCare (EAP and Work/Life Solutions) at 800-982-8161, available 24/7.
|Fun with the Family
Check out these virtual activities and links to attractions (museums, zoos) from around the world to share with your family.