|Northrop Grumman Savings Plan
The Northrop Grumman Savings Plan has new withdrawal and loan options for those impacted by COVID-19. Click here for more information.
Virtual events on money matters in the time of COVID-19
Fidelity offers educational opportunities that cover everything from getting your financial life in order, building a contingency plan to help ease financial impact, and ways to take advantage of a down market.
Financial and Legal Counseling through NGCare (EAP and Work/Life Solutions)
- Register for Fidelity's webinars "Navigating Market Volatility" and "Manage Unexpected Events and Expenses" on Fidelity NetBenefits. Both webinars are available through the end of the year.
- Participate in a "Women Talk Money" conversation where you can get your top money questions answered. While the conversations may be geared toward women, anyone can attend and benefit from these discussions. Live events will be available here every Wednesday at 12pm ET.
The EAP offers free telephonic consultations of up to 30 minutes with a CPA, financial planner, budget specialist or licensed securities broker on a variety of topics.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- If you are eligible to participate in a general purpose or limited purpose health care flexible spending account (FSA) in 2020, you may make mid-year changes to your annual amount without a qualified life event for the remainder of 2020.
You can enroll in a health care FSA, increase or decrease your existing election. If you decrease your election, the amount cannot be less than the greater of: 1) the amount contributed to date from your paycheck, or 2) the amount of the eligible expenses that have been reimbursed to you. The new annual election amount will be effective as of the date the change is made. To make changes to your health care FSA, please call the Northrop Grumman Benefits Center (NGBC) at 800-894-4194.
- The claims filing deadline for 2019 Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSAs has been extended from March 31, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2020. If you missed the original deadline to submit your 2019 claims, or if your claims were denied because of late submission, you can request reimbursement for your eligible 2019 expenses until Dec. 31, 2020. Contact WageWorks at 877-924-3967 or log on to your WageWorks account for details.
- Over-the-counter drugs (with or without a prescription) can be paid for with Health Care FSA funds, retroactive to Jan. 1, 2020. Contact WageWorks for more information.
- If you experience a change in child care expenses due to COVID-19, you may be able to change your Dependent Day Care FSA election. Please call the NGBC at 800-894-4194 for more information. The IRS does not allow refunds of FSA contributions, but you may be able to stop or reduce future contributions.
Over-the-counter drugs (with or without a prescription) can be paid for with HSA funds. Contact Fidelity if you have a Fidelity HSA
Fidelity offers resources and information addressing market volatility and COVID-19. Log on to NetBenefits to learn more.
Bright Horizons Family Support
Need help with locating caregivers or summer camp? Keeping college dreams on track? Interested in a free trial of homework/tutoring help? Maintaining special needs support? Easing concerns about elder care? Understanding current back-up care options available? Learn more about what Bright Horizons offers.
- Can help you navigate the stresses of change in work routines, family adjustments or financial changes.
- Employees and eligible family members are automatically eligible for eight counseling/coaching sessions per year, regardless of benefits coverage, at no charge to the employees. For additional information, contact NGCare (EAP and Work/Life Solutions) at 800-982-8161, available 24/7.